Saturday 19 November 2016

"How To Write & Save Urdu In Notepad"

Are You From Pakistan And Want To Type Urdu In Notepad...???
You Are On Right Place...

Just Download Any Urdu Keyboard From Internet...
Install It, And Start Writing Urdu Every Where Like Notepad Or Browser Or Anywhere Else...
If You Want To Save Your Urdu Written Fonts In Notepad

Just


1) Click On ''File'' Located Upper Most Left Corner In Notepad...

2) Click ''Save As''

3) Choose Save As Type ''All Files''

4) Choose ''Encoding'' As ''Unicode''

5) Click Save..

Enjoy You Have Done This...

Keep Visiting My Blog Thanks

Regards;
Admin

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Las vegas energy drink

    ReplyDelete